jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

A country I'd like to visit

One of my biggest dreams is to travel a lot throughout my life, but for personal and financial problems I haven't done. However, before I could leave Chile I wish to travel by my countrybecause it has a variety of landscapes, cultures and climates that make it unique.

I have already planned many trips from long time ago. I would love to go to Italy, because it is a country that has a lot of history, and that history is reflected in their cities that have preserved the heritage with modernity. There are three places that attract my attention: Rome, Venice and Florence.




 

These cities have a long tradition: the Colosseum, the canals of Venice and Florences streets and homes that have kept it since the Renaissance age. Italy is a deep gaze of the oldest corners of humanity. Also, I would like to eat spaghetti and traditional Italian pizza.



Motivation is not a problem, all I need is money. No doubt, traveling is one of the most important aspirations for me. 


2 comentarios:

  1. I remember when you told me you were really stuck with Italy for the TV show :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful cities :) it was really amazing to know these cities through "City tour" I can't imagine how it should be visiting them!

    ResponderEliminar