miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015

My favourite Movie



Throughout my life I have seen very good films of all genres. Undoubtedly, my favorite movie is “Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind” from Michael Gondry. I saw for the first time in 2004 (the year premiered) and was instant love. I like it because it is a complex love film, is novel, is unpredictable and because its structure is very psychological. The film takes place in the mind of a person, the camera and how is recorded is very important. Totally recommend.


I like all kinds of movies, minus the horror, because I never get scared with any horror movie. Inside the universe of movies, I always rescued more Art Cinema films, because I like the cinema as a means of artistic and non-commercial expression.

The last movie I saw wasThe Hobbit 3: The Battle of the Five Armies” and I liked it, because I'm a fan of Lord of the Rings since he was a child and because I went to the movies with my girlfriend.

See you!!!

3 comentarios: