lunes, 8 de junio de 2015

A photograph I like

In general, I am not an expert taking pictures. I must admit, I'm not a fan of photographs, it’s not something that catches my attention. Devote to taking good pictures is an extremely expensive practice. However, I tend to review images of erupting volcanoes. I love geology and I think that volcanoes are a example of the power of nature. So, I have seen many very beautiful pictures.



This is one of the most beautiful images I've seen, essentially because you can see the volcano disaster in the moment, in contrast to the tranquility of the surrounding nature of the eruption.
 




This picture is of the Chilean Francisco Negroni, one of the greatest exponents of national and global images of volcanoes and nature. This photo was taken in full eruption of the volcano Calbuco this year. Undoubtedly, a beautiful photograph.



Here are some beautiful images of this great Chilean photographer.





See you soon! Leave your comment

1 comentario: