jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2015

Evaluation of your Blogging Experience

Hi!!!

My impression of the blog has been very nice. In my view, one of the best ways to learn a language is to develop ideas based on fun and pleasant topics like the places I like to visit or my favorite series. This system could have been implemented from English 1, it would be much more friendly to students who do not speak English. In general, completing this blog I felt very comfortable because I've enjoyed talking to my tastes and my person. I feel I have learned some new tools of English to write this blog, however, I think the best way to learn English or any language is to live for a while in a foreign place and survive. In everyday life and in relations with people of different cultures can acquire superior knowledge of English.

In the future, it would be very entertaining to refer to the food I like, because I love to eat, or my pets. Perhaps, I refer to my cat or my Gino trekking tours visiting beautiful places and nature. I would also like to talk about my love of gardening and plants. Finally, my amusements more nerd, like video games or chess.


Bye!


3 comentarios: